King Kais Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAMPIRE RANTS

3 posters

Go down

VAMPIRE RANTS Empty VAMPIRE RANTS

Post by Tienshinhan06 Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:08 pm

Idk this pisses me the fuck off how in new movies they make vampires out to sparkling emo fucking weaklings. Like if you read the original dracula/vampire tales + scripts there ALL evil. Like the whole point of a vampire is to be a BLOODSUCKING fucking demon who is pure evil lmao AT BEST an anti-hero. Not someone who you can go out on dates with lmao like INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE or EDWARD or someone you can take home to meet the fucking family. Idk it makes me want to fucking THROW UP and disgusts me as a horror fan. Having mad good vampires is like having a good rapist (vampires are meant to be the SALT OF THE EARTH, FUCKING EVIL ASS DEMONS. NOSFERATU). I mean if you want a tragic monster thats good, thats kind of what a FUCKING WEREWOLF IS SUPPOSED TO BE NOT A FUCKING DEVIL. Fucking makes my head fucking hurt mad annoying.

Tienshinhan06
Admin

https://kingkaisplanetforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

VAMPIRE RANTS Empty Re: VAMPIRE RANTS

Post by Kingcold94 Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 pm

lmao agreed. van hellsing/the original vampire stories are mad boss but recently theyve turned into a fetish for 13 year old girls.
Kingcold94
Kingcold94
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechamang Tue May 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Yes modern day vampires are so lame. I remember a time when being a vampire was a badass thing that involved being super evil and ripping peoples throats out aplomb. The classic Lost Boys immediately comes to mind. In that movie you have a bemulleted Kiefer Sutherland and his gang of SO 80's badass vampires in leather coats going around Fucking Murderland, California just slicing and dicing people to bits with splatches of blood aplomb. There is so much death and psychotic vampire flying toward the screen shit that watching it in the dark makes me paranoid. That and Blade (the first one) are some of my favorite movies due to just how much fucking bloodlust there is in those films. Yeah, bloodwork excites me but it's also like it's a statement of man's own inner urges.

But yes the more recent stuff just sucks. Less blood, more weird, plus weirdwolves. We're told that there is nothing wrong with a girl who is making a choice between beastiality and necrophilia.

Dude. . . . . gross.

Mechamang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum