King Kais Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raditz vs Saibamen

3 posters

Go down

Raditz vs Saibamen Empty Raditz vs Saibamen

Post by Kingcold94 Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:48 pm

We all know Nappa claimed saibamen to be equal to the strength of raditz. but how would this play out. Could raditz defeat a saibamen, could he defeat multiple ones?

Personally I feel like this statement was a bit of an over exaggeration. We saw kid vegeta defeating 5-6 saibamen all at one with ease. Raditz was a high class sayian warrior and a very good fighter. He was dwarfed in power by vegeta and nappa but that doesnt mean much since nappa was the leader of the sayian army and vegeta was the sayian prince. Not to mention the saibamen used by vegeta and nappa were very battle worn, its possible theyve been fighting together with nappa and vegeta for YEARS (Especially considering nappa's reaction when veegeta killed one).

Having said that I believe Raditz could have fought off several freshly grown siabamen. Probably could have defeated 5-6+ of them at least. As for the veteran siabamen used on earth I think he could have defeated 3-4 at once.
Kingcold94
Kingcold94
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Back to top Go down

Raditz vs Saibamen Empty Re: Raditz vs Saibamen

Post by Mr.Satan Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 pm

They are supposed to be rivals. In the Japanese original, it's stated not that there equal but that they are comparable (by Nappa). That said, I would give Radditz the slight edge and he (like you stated) is a better fighter. So, I'd go with Radditz slightly. Don't think he could take on two.
Mr.Satan
Mr.Satan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechamang Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:03 pm

Raditz has to be better otherwise that mullet has no purpose.

Mechamang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum